Evil Robot by Tone Americana, Kasha Amplifiers and Phil X
Evil Robot Construction Description:
- The Evil robot is hand made in the USA using over 10 skilled craftsman.
- There are over 100 hand welded connections, no component boards
- Over 30 hand cut, stripped and tinted wires.
- No C&C used, all metal hand formed, all cabinets hand cut, assembled and tolexed
- 5 NOS parts used for vibrato integrity, some are hand customized to insure uniformity with new parts
- Each Evil Robot takes over 10 hours to assemble, test and package
- Every Evil Robot is partially assembled and fully tested by tone veteran John Kasha
- Every Evil Robot is unique in sound texture, dynamics and feel due to the wood and materials, all in a good way.
- Tubes in the Evil Robot are hand picked, burned in and tested with state of the art tube test equipment
- The Evil Robot is handled with care through every step of the assembly and packaging process